ok, it is next to impossible to be productive when sick. i can barely think enough to read. fortunately, i can think enough to knit plain stockinette in the round!
so here's my sick week output:
purple zigzaggy cardigan - done.
misc winter knits - washed and blocked.
list of potential & completed entries into fenelon fair (includes above cardigan & winter knits) - started.
mindless gazing at knitting patterns for potential stash-busting projects - started yes, finished never.
here's a list of what's done & ready for the fair, which is generally the big finale of our cottage week:
- costume - hand made for a child
- children's pullover - plain knit
- ladies' cardigan - knit
- ladies' pullover - knit
- ladies' mitts
- men's scarf
shockingly, there is no shawl category.
and here's my aspirational list of things i'd like to do & enter:
- children's sleepwear
- children's mitts - knit
- children's article of clothing - (other than listed above)
- ladies' fancy crochet or knit sweater
- ladies' any clothing article (sewn)
- tea towel (1) thread embroidery
- tea cozy
- pillow case (1) lace trim
- scented sachet
- christmas tree decoration (3) different
- christmas table runner
- christmas gift wrapped box (not to exceed 12")
- christmas toy
- strawberry jam
- other culinary items tbd
come august, we can all look back on this and laugh!