well i may have thought i was done with ujein, but no. the seaming dragged on tediously, and it's not really possible to even guesstimate how it fits until it's seamed. so when i tried it on yesterday... well it was perfect, except that my cast-on for the triangles was not sufficiently stretchy. there was no getting it on until i ripped out the bottom. now it fits fine, but i need to do some sort of super-stretchy bind-off. gah. and i think i'll knit it down a little longer too, just because i can.


  1. Here are some stretchy bind-offs, don't know if they would work for your project though. I used the first one (Elizabeth Zimmerman's sewn cast-off) on my pink stripey bamboo socks.

  2. thank you, i will check these out!